cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
valenzoGEHC
Occasional Member - Level 1

HELP MY EXPENSE DO NOT MATCH BY .01 CENT

I am un able to summit my expenses because my expenses do not match by .01 cents. However, the total amount and total requested matches. I have tried everything. Since I am only able to summit costs up to ONE decimals I am unable to allocate those .01 that I am missing.

Is there a way to overwrite the .01 cents so I can summit expenses??

THANKS FOR YOU ADVICE

V

2 Solutions
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @valenzoGEHC 

I guess you are referring to an itemization of hotel that if you itemize e.g. 200 USD by 3, you can't have a complete balance and have a 0.01 USD of unbalance.

To "fix" this mismatch go on the expense itemized, and in one of the line you add a 0.01 USD or which currency is the mismatching for and press Save. The expense should be than not showing you any warnings.

Please try and let me know how it goes. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

View solution in original post

Solution
valenzoGEHC

Dear Alessandro,  Thank you very much for your advice. It works fine!

I had to explained the movement but, at the end everything was correct.

Thank you so much,

V

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @valenzoGEHC 

I guess you are referring to an itemization of hotel that if you itemize e.g. 200 USD by 3, you can't have a complete balance and have a 0.01 USD of unbalance.

To "fix" this mismatch go on the expense itemized, and in one of the line you add a 0.01 USD or which currency is the mismatching for and press Save. The expense should be than not showing you any warnings.

Please try and let me know how it goes. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

Here is my issue; I am off by $0.01, but the itemizations are spread across 2 night. I can't enter $0.005 per night. If I adjust by one cent it is multiplied by 2 nights, and I end up being off on the other side of being balanced. Please help! 🙂

BigPuma65
New Member - Level 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@valenzoGEHC Hello there. I went into your account and did not see any open expense reports. I take it your issue was resolved. Yes? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
valenzoGEHC

Dear Kevin,

That´s correct. I follow advice from Alessandro Munari and it works just fine.

Thanks

V

Sydnesue
Occasional Member - Level 3

Sometimes the tax amount shown on the hotel receipt displays as a rounded number, but adds the full string of digits in the background and the TOTAL ends up being a penny more.  If that scenario happens, we just itemize an extra penny and explain it.

valenzoGEHC

Dear Sydnesue,

Thank you for your advice. Great Advice case has been solved.

Great place to learn more about SAP Concur.

best regards

V

Solution
valenzoGEHC

Dear Alessandro,  Thank you very much for your advice. It works fine!

I had to explained the movement but, at the end everything was correct.

Thank you so much,

V