cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tbalagtas
New Member - Level 1

Ground Transportation Expense

Hi there! Anyone know what the following means: This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. If this was not paid for via card, you may edit the payment type of the expense to reflect the actual payment method.

I got this message in regard to an Uber charge and do not understand how to fix this. 

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tbalagtas the system thinks all your expenses should be paid for on your corporate card and that all receipts that automatically feed belong to a corporate card transaction. 

Did you pay for the Uber on your corporate card? If so, did you see the Uber credit card charge in your Available Expenses? Did you look on previous reports to see if the Uber corporate card charge has already been submitted? 

I recommend looking at your past reports to see if there is an expense entry for Uber that matches the date and the amount. Keep in mind the amount might be slightly off due to the tip not always being included with the item that that the system is asking you to match to a card charge. 

This item is not a card charge, but a receipt from Uber, so if the Uber charge was submitted on a previous report, then delete this item off your report and then delete it out of Available Expenses. 

If the Uber company card charge is sitting in your available expenses, then add it to this report, then select both items and then click Match.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tbalagtas I forgot to mention. If this was paid for on a personal credit card, then just find the Payment Type field and change it to Out of Pocket or Cash or whatever your company has set up to indicate it was paid for on a method of payment that was not a corporate card.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.