cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KDMConcur
Occasional Member - Level 1

Got this after I tried to submit my first report with a co card reconciled & including mileage

Got this after I tried to submit my first report with a co card reconciled & including mileage. Thinking maybe something to do with his direct deposit bc of the mileage reimbursement? YOU CANNOT AUTHORIZE THESE USE REQUIREMENTS, CONTACT THE REPORT OWNER TO AUTHORIZE THE USE REQUIREMENTS AND SUBMIT THIS REPORT. BOX IS GRAYED OUT BELOW SO I CANNOT CLICK ON IT TO AUTHORIZE THE USE. MENTIONS DIRECT DEPOSIT

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KDMConcur This report wasn't for yourself, correct? Could you take a screenshot of the message you received, please? Make sure the screenshot is your entire screen. Without seeing the message, I won't be able to assist. Also, this sounds like something very specific to your company, so it will be difficult for others here on the Community to provide an answer since they don't have access to your site. 

P.S. I'm sending you a private message. Check the little envelope icon near the upper right part of your screen. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.