cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexis21
Occasional Member - Level 2

Google Maps function not working

Help, trying to submit a mileage claim on the desktop site, but every time it comes up with an error and suggests using Google Maps... I am using Google Maps to determine the mileage!

Bad enough that the app doesn't allow you to have this function but when it doesn't work on the desktop and you can't submit the claim because of the errors it is really not helpful.

Open to any ideas or solutions!!!

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alexis21 could you provide a screenshot of the error please?

Also, unless your company required using the Google Maps, you can manually enter the distance on your expense report. You could go outside of SAP Concur and map the route to get the distance, then just manually enter it. 

I asked about Google Maps issues in the past, but since it is designed by Google, we don't really have much support for it. 

I take it you were using Chrome as your browser. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
alexis21

Hi Kevin

Please see attached images of the errors I am getting on both desktop and mobile - perhaps I am doing something fundamentally wrong but it worked last month 🙂

alexis21_0-1663835265253.png

Desktop

alexis21

Mobile app

alexis21_3-1663835538212.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alexis21 when you are filling out the details of this expense, did you click the Mileage Calculator link or did you use Google Maps through a new browser window? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
alexis21

Hi Kevin

I used the calculate mileage button which then takes me to the map function - done it this way for months but now not working.

Lex

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alexis21 also, the mobile app does have the Google Maps feature. See my screenshot below of the mobile app. 

KevinD_0-1663799551010.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
footyclare
New Member - Level 1

I have the same problem.

Usign the desk top app, which appears to have been updated. The google map feature is now integrated within the company car mileage claim. 

The error message is the same that @alexis21 has.

It will not allow expenses claims to be submitted until you use google maps on desk top - hwoever the desktop and app dont work 

Does anyone have a solution??????

HB2022
New Member - Level 1

I too have the same problem , i have used the google map function, but i cant submit as it says i have errors, please resolve as i cannot claim my expenses