cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohitmathur
Occasional Member - Level 2

Global Expense Pay for Hong Kong bank

We're having issues setting up Global Expense pay for our Hong Kong bank since our bank account number is 10 digits and the Concur system only allows for 9 digits.

I'd like to know if anyone in the community has faced this issue and was able to resolve it and how it was resolved.  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mohitmathur I posted your question internally and a colleague sent me this link: https://www.statrys.com/hong-kong-payment-guide-bank-code-branch-code#:~:text=The%20processing%20of%...

It provides some explanation of banking numbers for Hong Kong, including that Hong Kong bank account numbers vary from 6 to 9 digits. If this doesn't help, then you should probably work directly with your bank to get the correct account number. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mohitmathur

Thanks for the feedback Kevin.

@KevinD wrote:

@mohitmathur I posted your question internally and a colleague sent me this link: https://www.statrys.com/hong-kong-payment-guide-bank-code-branch-code#:~:text=The%20processing%20of%...

It provides some explanation of banking numbers for Hong Kong, including that Hong Kong bank account numbers vary from 6 to 9 digits. If this doesn't help, then you should probably work directly with your bank to get the correct account number. 

mohitmathur

We were able to resolve this.

Our bank provided the specific account details needed for GIRO setup and we were able to enter this information into Concur.

The GIRO details differed than the account details we received when the account was setup.

@mohitmathur that is great to hear. Happy I was able to help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.