cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ev
New Member - Level 1

Gift for employee

Hi

I purchased a gift card for an employee. My claim was denied because I needed to chose "Third Party Gifts - Non-Monetary" according to the SAP Concur technician. Now, I can't send the adjusted claim because of the following error: "Third party gifts can only be a card expense. Please remove the expense."

What do I need to do now to be able to send the claim? I have asked SAP Concur for more details, but they are not responding.

Thankds in advance.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ev it sounds like you made this purchase on a personal card, is that correct? From the sounds of the message that Third party gifts can only be a card expense, you are supposed to use a company credit card for these types of purchases. This is a policy your company has implemented, so we won't be able to advise you on how to handle this. 

I suggest speaking with your direct manager to see if they can tell you what your course of action should be. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.