cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FVS
Occasional Member - Level 2

Ghost itenaries

I am getting this error message when attempting to create an itenary (creating the expense report):

"Adding this row would cause this itenary to overlap with another of your itenaries"

An identical itenary was in a report that I deleted (because a change I made in that report was not detected correctly by Concur, so I deleted the report).

But now, in a new report, Concur rejects my itenary as already existing, although it is not.

I have made several attempts over a couple of days now - with no success.

Anyone knowing how to solve this? I am stuck with my report,,,

1 Solution
Solution
FVS

I received the following advice from KevinD, and it worked for me😀👍

1. Open the expense report that needs the travel itinerary
  2. When the report opens, click the Details link. It will be below the report name between Import Expenses and Receipts.
  3. From the Details drop down, select Available Itineraries under the Travel Allowances option.
  4. On the Available Itineraries screen, at the bottom you will see an itinerary with a name you gave it.
  5. Click on the itinerary name to select it and attach it to the expense report.
  6. Click Next.
  7. Make any adjustments on the Expenses & Adjustments screen.
  8. Click Create Expenses.

Thanks a lot!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FVS I went and looked at your profile and did not see any existing itineraries. Is the issue still happening? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
FVS

Yes, it is still failing with the message "Adding this row would cause this itenary to overlap with another of your itenaries".

The itenary failing is for June 30th, 2021.

Thanks.

/Flemming

Solution
FVS

I received the following advice from KevinD, and it worked for me😀👍

1. Open the expense report that needs the travel itinerary
  2. When the report opens, click the Details link. It will be below the report name between Import Expenses and Receipts.
  3. From the Details drop down, select Available Itineraries under the Travel Allowances option.
  4. On the Available Itineraries screen, at the bottom you will see an itinerary with a name you gave it.
  5. Click on the itinerary name to select it and attach it to the expense report.
  6. Click Next.
  7. Make any adjustments on the Expenses & Adjustments screen.
  8. Click Create Expenses.

Thanks a lot!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FVS glad I could help. Thank you for posting the steps. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ehasnak
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having similar issue creating an Itinerary for date (9/12/2021) and there is no any existing itinerary conflicting with the the date. Not sure what the problem could be.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ehasnak are you trying to create an itinerary for just one date (09/12/2021) or is that the start or end date of the itinerary? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
ehasnak
Occasional Member - Level 1

It is the start date of the itinerary. I realized, I have a conflicting itinerary after selecting "itineraries for this quarter" in the available itineraries drop down menu. Thank You