cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmreed11
Occasional Member - Level 1

Ghost Charges on expense reports

I am a delegate for an expense report and there are charges showing from a hotel and car rental. the trip was cancelled last minute. when i go to pull those charges and put them in an expense report, their amounts are 0.00. How do i reconcile the charges. 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pmreed11 those items might just be the itinerary items that came over from the travel reservation that was booked through Concur Travel. Since the amount is 0.00, that tells me they aren't actual charges. Most of our customers allow for deleting itinerary items without having to add them to a report. You should be able to delete these. Delete the items from the expense report. Then, click Expense at the top of the screen. This takes you to the Manage Expenses screen. You should see a section labeled Available Expenses. The two items in question should be showing there. Click the little checkbox next to each item. Once both are selected you should be able to click Delete. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.