Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Getting reinbursed

How do I upload receipt to get my money back?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@mlfletch you will need an SAP Concur profile to do that. This Community and the profile you created here are not the same as an SAP Concur profile. First person I would recommend you talk to is your direct manager to see if you have an SAP Concur profile or if you need to submit a request to your company to get one set up. This Community won't be able to set you up with a profile to do your expense reports. It is something that needs to be done by someone at your company. 


If your manager cannot help you, let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.