cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmontgomry
New Member - Level 1

Getting "No Matching Travel Segment" error on expense items

I am trying to submit an expense report that includes an airfare expense that I booked through the Alaska Airlines website and put on my personal card.  I am not able to submit the report because the expense item has the alert "This expense has no matching travel segment. Travel segment must be attached in order to submit. After attaching your travel segment hit Save to clear this".  Where do I get this travel segment? 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mmontgomry because you booked directly through the airline and not with Concur Travel, you will not get a travel segment. The segments come from booking using the Concur Travel booking tool. The rule in place tells me that your company requires you to book your airfare through Concur Travel and not directly on the airline website. 

You will need to speak to your direct manager about this. This is your company's policy, so you'll need someone at your company to advise you with what you should do.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.