cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
niharika39
Occasional Member - Level 1

Getting en error of 'Unsubmitted company card transaction that exceeds age limit'

Hi Team, 

I am getting an error of - "You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy. These transactions must be submitted before this report can be submitted. If these transactions are already assigned to another unsubmitted report, it is listed below and must be submitted first. ". Where as when i try to view, there are no expenses. I would like to mention that there were some late fee deduction on my card, which I deleted when it appeared on the available expense. are they referring to that card? If so, how do I fetch it again?

Looking forward to help and really appreciate any help in this case

Thanks

Niharika Bhardwaj

+919560059639

niharika39_0-1664519048795.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@niharika39 sending you a private message with contact information for your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@niharika39 sending you a private message with contact information for your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
niharika39
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, 

Thanks for your response. But I have already sent them a mail and it was of no help. they basically look into travel Bookings only. I think I need help from a person who has administrator access who can retrieve my deleted expense(charges of late payment which i paid using my personal card and then deleted it from concur) and make it available so I can claim it in a new report as 'Non reimbursable'. Cant think of anything else. Does anyone know how/where can I get in touch with a concur administrator?