cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
expensebrain
Occasional Member - Level 3

Germany: Legal Changes 2020

Hi all,

for all of you using Concur in Germany, remember to have your per diems updated for 2020. For Germany and some other 30 countries, there will be new meal per diems and overnight per diems as of Jan 01. You may have a contract which is not automatially updated, so check if this update is already part of your config or not.

Additonally, there has been a new legal paper released by tax authorities. Digital storage of receipt images is now generally allowed if some framework like tax process documentation (not: system documentation!) is existing. German customers need to register their digital Concur archive in the EU or US data centre at theit local tax authority, which is statutory if there is storage outside DE.

Happy new year!

viele Grüsse/ best regards

Michael Zwickl
Solution Expert Travel & Expense
expenseBrain GmbH | Expertise in Expense Management

http://www.expensebrain.de/

One of the first consultants for Travel Management in the cloud in Europe | 6 years with BCD Travel | 7 years with SAP | 8 years with expenseBrain
2 REPLIES 2
Sharna
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi,

My organization is new with SAP Concur and we do have a German entity which is affected by this change. Our users have advised that the rate has not been updated. How can I get this change updated for my organization?

Thank you,

Sharna

expensebrain
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Sharna,

pls reach out to your support admin from Concur or partner to provide updated config. Values itself are available from German ministry of Finance BMF and should be part of the adjusted Concur country template DE.

Regards, Michael

viele Grüsse/ best regards

Michael Zwickl
Solution Expert Travel & Expense
expenseBrain GmbH | Expertise in Expense Management

http://www.expensebrain.de/

One of the first consultants for Travel Management in the cloud in Europe | 6 years with BCD Travel | 7 years with SAP | 8 years with expenseBrain