cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikiamee
Occasional Member - Level 1

Generate Expense Report

Hi, I am a new user and would like to generate a expense report with the following details but I am not sure how to go about it. Please help.

• Staff ID, Name, Institution, Expense Type (eg. Telephone Bills, Petrol (Senior Management Staff Only, Per Diem- Business Travel-Per Diem (Overseas)…etc), Payment Date, Payment Status, Submit Date, Transaction Date, Amount.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikiamee Hello there. Here is a link to our training toolkit: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/expense/end-user. You'll see a list of topics. Scroll down to the Creating a New Expense Report topic. There will be a short little demo video that walks you through getting started. Give this a watch. It should help you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mikiamee
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi

I meant how to customize an analysis report which contain following details.

Staff ID, Name, Institution, Expense Type (eg. Telephone Bills, Petrol (Senior Management Staff Only, Per Diem- Business Travel-Per Diem (Overseas)…etc), Payment Date, Payment Status, Submit Date, Transaction Date, Amount.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikiamee okay. Expense reports and Analysis reports are very different. If you haven't used Cognos reporting (Analysis) before it would be difficult to reply here on the forum detailing the steps. As an alternative, I can refer you to a recording of a training session that shows how to build reports using Cognos. Because you are using the Analysis Cognos offering you will use the tool called Query Studio to build your reports. Here is the link to the recorded session: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/cta_cognos_reporting_covering_query_studio.mp4

Watching this training session will show you how to start a brand new report in Query Studio and how to add data items. Now, it will not show your specific report data items, but it will show you enough to get started. 

Once you watch the video and start your own report, you can contact me if you get stuck on a step or aren't sure what to do next when building your report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.