cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ranuwijaya
Occasional Member - Level 1

GL String Error when creating expense for Hotel type. Unable to choose HTL as the reference.

I have issue when I creating expense for Hotel type. When I choose Hotel as the type of expense, I need to change the reference to HTL. But when I choose HTL, it says GL String Error, should contact Fin Service. Tried to contact internal Finance Service but they still unable to solve it. What should I do? Whom should I contact?

1 Solution
Solution
leela2516
Super User
Super User

@Ranuwijaya - I have replied to your email. It looks like the code is available and you should be able to change the reference to HTL. Please try again and advise.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ranuwijaya I believe one of your site admins is on this community. @leela2516 is this something you can help with? I see from the email addresses of you and @Ranuwijaya you appear to work for the same company.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

@KevinD - Yes of course!

@Ranuwijaya - Please open a case via the Finance Services Catalog, which is available via JOE, under ‘My Applications.’ If you would like, please send me the case number via Teams chat once created and I will request the support team to work it on priority. (my name is Laurie Lee) 🙂

• JOE > ‘My Applications’ > Finance Services Catalog
  • Scroll down to select the Travel and Expense Solution
  • Click on Travel and Expense General Inquiries
  • Click on Create Service Request
  • Follow the steps until the end
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leela2516 when I saw this poster's email address, I knew right where to send them. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Ranuwijaya
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you very much @KevinD for your help, Sir! 🙂

Hi @leela2516 , I have just forwarded you the e-mail on Case ID that was raised before. Kindly help to check and thank you very much for the support! 🙂

Solution
leela2516
Super User
Super User

@Ranuwijaya - I have replied to your email. It looks like the code is available and you should be able to change the reference to HTL. Please try again and advise.

Just a follow up to close out this string. The user was able to successfully submit the report.