cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Majidh
Occasional Member - Level 3

GL Codes/ Cost Centres

Hi, May I know how to import a new cost centre or GL code into Concur? This is regarding those that have not moved from our SAP to Concur automatically, so we need to push them through manually. Cheers, Majid

6 REPLIES 6
Venkat
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi,

Technically there is no straight upload is avaibale. However, you can use expense type upload and update GL codes there 🙂

Hope this helps!

Warm Regards

R Venkataramanan

www.linkedin.com/in/venkatravi

Majidh

hi Venkat, can you kindly give more details please? Possibly a pathway/ screenshot for uploading GL codes/ Cost centres.

Regards

Majid

Venkat
Routine Member - Level 1

@Majidh wrote:

hi Venkat, can you kindly give more details please? Possibly a pathway/ screenshot for uploading GL codes/ Cost centres.

Regards

Majid

Hi,

Please find the pic below:

GL Upload_Screenshot.jpg

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Majidh for uploading cost centers, you need to go to Administration>Expense>List Management. Here you can create a new list named Cost Centers. After you click New, you will see a screen where you will name the list. On the lower part of the screen is where you add your list items. You should see an Import button. This will allow you to open the Import Template, fill it out, save it, then you can upload the list. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Majidh

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for advice. I think, i have the idea now however, when I imported the file I was instructed to click on the link to import the data in excel as below, then i checked the upload review and it was saying successful however, this code still is not showing up in my Concur. Am i doing something wrong? should I add the details of this WBS code in words? Please, advise. Regards, Majid

Capture Today.PNG

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Majidh maybe try removing the periods between N and the different numbers. It might be that the system will only accept numbers or letters and not special characters. Give that a try and let know if it works. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.