cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ccarrion2021
New Member - Level 1

Future Dating invoice approval submission

It would be nice for Concur to offer users the ability to submit an invoice on a future date.  It would work by allowing the person to submit an invoice on the following Monday (or any future day) instead of submitting on the same day.  I work on the weekends and usually have to add a note to submit an invoice on the following Monday, but if I had an option to "Not Submit Until XX Day" I would find this extremely help and would speed up the approval process.  It would more like submit it and forget it mentality.

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ccarrion2021 Hello there. I've edited my original reply after looking at your company's configuration. It appears that if an invoice comes in that has a future date on it, it cannot be submitted until that date arrives. This is a rule your company has incorporated, not a requirement from SAP Concur . Your best option would be to reach out to your Finance or Accounting department and ask them about this rule. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.