cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arthurbm
Occasional Member - Level 1

Funds Management - Integration between SAP Concur and SAP S/4 HANA

Hi, 

One of the needs for our Company is the integration of Concur with S/4, to Check and commitement budget (Funds Management) when the report was created.

Today this check occurs only in post integration. At that time, is to late for us and we have many document with fails status because the cost center don´t have budget.

In the link below, we have a good news about this, a new funcionality.

https://blogs.sap.com/2023/10/18/enable-cost-and-budget-control-through-our-new-integration-between-...

My questions are:

How Can I active this funcionality?

What I have to do in Concur and S/4 Hana to work this?

What version of S/4 Hana is avaliable and When?

Are there new Badis?

Thanks for share some news for this subject, it'll help a lot.

Arthur Berni

1 Solution
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@arthurbm Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. This integration is available for new or existing clients using Concur Expense Professional Edition and optionally Concur Request Professional Edition. The feature is enabled in Concur Expense Group Configurations. The feature is configured in Concur Expense and Concur Request Workflows and Funds and Grants Integration Configuration under Tools, with additional configuration in other SAP products.

Prerequisites
The following prerequisites are required to use the Funds and Grants Integration with
Concur Solutions:
• Financial integration with SAP Integration with Concur Solutions (ICS)
• Concur Expense Professional/Premium Edition
• (Optional) Concur Request Professional/Premium Edition (if your organization
wants to use pre-spend reservations of funds)
• SAP S/4HANA 2023 release or SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition

More information is available in the October Shared Release Notes. For technical questions, I would recommend that you open a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@arthurbm Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. This integration is available for new or existing clients using Concur Expense Professional Edition and optionally Concur Request Professional Edition. The feature is enabled in Concur Expense Group Configurations. The feature is configured in Concur Expense and Concur Request Workflows and Funds and Grants Integration Configuration under Tools, with additional configuration in other SAP products.

Prerequisites
The following prerequisites are required to use the Funds and Grants Integration with
Concur Solutions:
• Financial integration with SAP Integration with Concur Solutions (ICS)
• Concur Expense Professional/Premium Edition
• (Optional) Concur Request Professional/Premium Edition (if your organization
wants to use pre-spend reservations of funds)
• SAP S/4HANA 2023 release or SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition

More information is available in the October Shared Release Notes. For technical questions, I would recommend that you open a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.