cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexAK
Occasional Member - Level 1

Fuel for Milage

Hi All, am new to concur and have to set up some fuel claims for my company.

If I use the built in "Fuel for Milage" where I can choose the fuel type then it will automatically remiburse zero, as it assumes personal (guess it assumes claim included under milage claim).

however if I created a standard fuel from the default template that the fuel type choice is not available.

Is there a way I can set

1. set the Fuel for Milage to be claimable or
  2. have fuel type as a choice if i create a different type
  3. Or any other solutins to the problem

You can see in the picture below that the amount has value while the "requested amount" is zero as it assumes "personal".

AlexAK_0-1683006839627.png

Thank you for your help

Alex

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AlexAK It appears you company created another expense type for fuel. Maybe try that one instead. See below.

KevinD_0-1683041581929.png

I also researched and found this in our knowledge base:

"Fuel for mileage expenses are marked as personal by design because they are not reimbursable.

They only serve for VAT calculation and reclaim purposes (to act as tax receipt)"

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AlexAK
Occasional Member - Level 1

HI Kevin,

Thank, I created the other one as a way for people to be able to claim, but that has only the gerenal fields and does not give me the option for choosing the type of fuel that is used. Which i need for environmental reporting.

Thanks for the info though