Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harsha
Super User
Super User

Frequently used reports

Hello All,

What are the reports you use in your company? This may include reports used by the AP team, Metrics reports, reports provided to business departments or senior leadership.

Please let me know as I am compiling a list of reports which are useful for my management team, users, and other departments.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Harsha

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harsha I believe that the number 1 or at least in the top 5 of standard reports used is the Expense Accrual. Some might also like the Expense Accruals by date range report so they can return results for a specified period.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

My favorite standard report is Accruals. It makes it easy to see who is behind with expenses.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harsha I believe that the number 1 or at least in the top 5 of standard reports used is the Expense Accrual. Some might also like the Expense Accruals by date range report so they can return results for a specified period.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear Harsha,

Accruals as mention by the other two sugguestions is one must, but also, depending on your settings:

- List of personal credit card transactions (not to be reimbursed);

- If the accruals reports include not only credit card transactions not submitted, but everything that has been not paid (expense report rejected by manager, expense report created but not submitted, expense report not yet approved by manager) so to chase in case the relevant person (employees/managers);

-After each month end, report showing all cost of expenses done, by employees, by individual input and itemizion, which would show if some expenses has been exceeded (hotel limit, meals limit...) so basically do an audit after the payment of expenses. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari