cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ELENA_ZANIBELLA
Occasional Member - Level 1

Form and Fields - Copy down from Request (Standard fields)

Hi All,

As from document and training material it seems that is only possible to copy data from custom fields - example: a custom field in Request Header Form - to custom field in Expense note (example: in 'Expense Report Header' Form, configuring a custom field with Copy down Source = 'Request', and selecting a custom field from Request using the list that appears in 'Field'). Is there a way to take data from Standard field in Request header form and copy down it to custom field 'Expense Report Header'? 

Thanks for your attention,

EZ

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ELENA_ZANIBELLA from what I saw, it looks like the option is there to copy from Expense Header to Request Header or vice versa.

I've never tried this, so I'm not sure if it actually allows for this.

Do you have full site access to modify forms and fields? If not, you would need to submit a request to Concur Support to make the change. They would also be able to tell you if this is for sure possible.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @ELENA_ZANIBELLA ,

Unfortunately, there is no way to copy down data from Standard field in Request header form to custom field 'Expense Report Header'. Copy down only works for custom fields. 

Few standard fields from request header form are available to copy down like Name, purpose but usually we don't use or rarely use these fields in expense, so it is of no use. 

Regards,

Pooja

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja