cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

For Attendee Group created for receipts with same attendees, rename to match future receipts?

I run into above need when initially presented with receipts with same names.

At Attendee Group creation when considering its name (in absence of other information such as Meeting Name), I chose Region (but should have chosen Area) because of Region common to Attendees of receipts at creation time. I did not choose location of expense because I anticipated future expense for same Group in different location.

However, later on, I run into other receipts for same Meeting, but attendees from different regions.  How to rename Group to match new information?

Name I should have chosen is Area instead of Region.

However, this requires foresight.

Is it possible to rename a Attendee Group?

Otherwise, isn't foresight required for creating Attendee Group?

2 Solutions
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @panes-rubrics 

Navigate to your profile, click Favorite Attendees under Expense Settings. You can then select group and choose Edit to rename.

rohanpatil_0-1691585473804.pngrohanpatil_1-1691585501326.png

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Rohan

View solution in original post

Solution
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

My intuition is since I created Group in a Attendees Window under Expense Claim Window, the rename option would be under same Expense Claim Window .
Now I know I have to exit Expense Claim Window .and go to Profile Window..

Kind Regards
Sunny

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @panes-rubrics 

Navigate to your profile, click Favorite Attendees under Expense Settings. You can then select group and choose Edit to rename.

rohanpatil_0-1691585473804.pngrohanpatil_1-1691585501326.png

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Rohan

Solution
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

My intuition is since I created Group in a Attendees Window under Expense Claim Window, the rename option would be under same Expense Claim Window .
Now I know I have to exit Expense Claim Window .and go to Profile Window..

Kind Regards
Sunny

Hi Sunny @panes-rubrics ,

I believe the ability to create attendee groups during expense entry is just an added convenience. The original idea was such groups are managed as part of the profile. The ability to edit groups during expense entry would be good to have. However, it may confuse other users as groups should not undergo change so often.

Best regards,

Rohan