cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joyce1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Flip Policy

I need to have my manager's policy flipped from US or BDA to P Card.  Anyone know?  My contact is no longer available. 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joyce1 Policies are Group based, so you need to switch your manager to the Group that has the P-Card policy assigned to it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Joyce1

Thanks Kevin, but my manager does not have that option to switch it in the dropdown.  I did get a hold of Janet Richards who sent me a form to open a ticket.  It's a Global Concur - Profile Change Request Form, where I could have them flip from US policy to P Card.  Emailed back to Janet to open a ticket.  Changes to take 24/48 hours.  Hope this goes smoothly. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joyce1 So, what I mentioned in my first reply is to make a change to your manager's profile to add them to the Expense group that uses the P-Card policy. I do know what you are referring to where a user can have access to multiple policies when creating their expense report, which allows them to choose the policy from a dropdown on the Report Header screen. 

Most likely the Employee Group ID field isn't visible on your employee form to make this change, that's why you have to submit a ticket. 

Glad you were able to find a solution. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Joyce1

No, the dropdown didn't have the choice for P Card.  Ours was a little more complicated than that.  I called Accounts Payable and obtained a template to send in and it was flipped within 24 hours.