cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frostmim
Occasional Member - Level 1

Flight Cost Reallocation

Hi,

I need to reallocate the cost / expense of flights recently purchased to a different cost centre than my own, as the cost of the trip will be covered by my stakeholders. Could you someone please send me some instructions?

Many thanks, Michael

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@frostmim if you have already added the airfare expense to an expense report, go into the expense entry and see if there is a cost center field visible. If so, it should either be blank or show your default cost center. Here you should be able to change the cost center. 

If you do not see the field, then look for a link labeled Allocation or there might be a button that says Allocate. This depends on if your company has switched to our new UI. If you are on the new UI, look for a link. If on the legacy UI, look for the Allocate button. On the allocation screen, you can add a new allocation and should be able to see a cost center field that will allow you to choose the stakeholders' cost center. 

Let me know if this helps you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
frostmim
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, 

Thanks for getting back to me.  My flights do not appear on the expense page, only on the travel page. Am I missing something?

Cheers, Michael

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@frostmim I am not able to access the Travel portion of your profile. Is it possible the flights were paid for on a company ghost card (a card not assigned to an individual)? You should see your flight expenses about 3 days after the purchase, so if they aren't appearing then it is possible they were paid for on a card that wasn't your assigned company card. 

You could call the travel agency and ask them or look in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen when you sign in to your account for help links. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.