cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edmunds
Occasional Member - Level 2

Fixation of Project Code to Concur Expense Report

Anyone knows whether we can "lock" a project code to a Concur Expense Report by default? Ideally, this will make the project code field non-editable.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@edmunds yes, you should be able to lock down any custom field you have. 

However, there is a ginormous caveat. You have to have the correct permissions within SAP Concur to do so. If you don't, then you would have to submit a ticket to Concur Support. This is for our customers on our Professional platform. If you are on our Standard platform and are a site admin, you can lock it down yourself.

Do you know which platform you are on? 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@edmunds yes, you should be able to lock down any custom field you have. 

However, there is a ginormous caveat. You have to have the correct permissions within SAP Concur to do so. If you don't, then you would have to submit a ticket to Concur Support. This is for our customers on our Professional platform. If you are on our Standard platform and are a site admin, you can lock it down yourself.

Do you know which platform you are on? 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
edmunds

Hi Kevin,

I am not the site admin, but the expense admin. 

Where in Concur would it indicate whether I'm on Standard or Professional?

Regards,

Edmund

Venkat
Routine Member - Level 1

@edmunds : Please login to https://sapconcur.force.com/, there you can see it under the Edition type.

@KevinD : Please correct me if I am wrong.

Warm Regards

R Venkataramanan

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@edmunds if you aren't a site administrator, you won't be able to lock down the fields, no matter which platform you are on.

However, @Venkat is correct, but in case you don't have access to the link shared, if you private message me your company name, I can tell you which version you have.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
edmunds

Guys thank you so much for your advice.

I think I found a solution with my Concur admin.  🙂