cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NathanCL
Occasional Member - Level 1

First time using concur to claim expenses

Hi everyone,

As indicated in the title, I'm using concur for the first time and I'm having a hard time understanding how to complete my claims. 

I'm trying to get reimbursed for a conference for which I did not assigne a Travel Request. I did almost everything on the concur-plateforme but when I try to submit it, an error message pops up saying that:

"You have not assigned a Travel Request to this expense claim. Please attach an approved Travel Request to your Expense Report by clicking on “Claim/Report Details” – Manage Requests – Click on “Add” – then Click to select the request ID – then Assign to Claim/Report"

So, I've been trying to do what they suggest and unfortunately it does not work. When I click on "Add" the page is frozen and I cannot complete the request.

If someone has an idea it would be very helpful.

Thank you for your eventual help,

Nathan

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NathanCL If you haven't created a Travel Request, which I'm guessing you haven't, you won't be able to add one using the steps provided in the message you received. The Add option is only if you have created a travel request and had it fully approved. 

What you'll need to do is sign in to your SAP Concur profile. Click Request at the top of the screen. On the next screen, there should be an option create a new request. Once you are done completing the Request, submit it. It will go through at least two approvals. Once fully approved, go back to your expense claim and follow the steps the message you received provided to add the approved request to your claim. 

That should do it. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NathanCL

Dear KevinD,

Thank you for your message, it helped me a lot 🙂. I did what you recommended and now I'm waiting.

Cheers,

Nathan

NathanCL

Dear KevinD,

I might need your help for another issue that I haven't been able to solve. This is still the same topic as the last time, I'm trying to get reimbursed for a conference I went in December. When I try to enter the references of the flight tickets, a message pops up saying that:

"Segment departure date cannot be in the past."

Would you have an idea how to bypass this ?

Thank you for your help,

Cheers,

Nathan

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NathanCL I looked in your account but didn't see anything related to Airfare/Flight Tickets. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NathanCL

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your answer. I do not understand why you cannot see anything, I have two requests submitted with the status "pending travel agency update". It's been a long time since I submitted those  and nothing happens... can you see them ? and if yes do you know why it takes that long ?

Cheers,

Nathan