Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

Financial Posting for Central Reconciliation Invoices

Hi All,

Good Day. Hope you are doing well.

Our client requires Central Reconciliation for Lodge Card setup.

We plan to implement Central Reconciliation to manage Lodge Card transactions. While reviewing the Central Reconciliation setup guide, we found the following note from Concur:

"SAP Integration with SAP Concur solutions does not support the postings of CR Invoices to SAP. Clients who wish to include CR Invoices in the ERP must request the setup of an informational AP/GL Extract and develop a bridge program."

CR Guide: https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/_Current/UG_Shr/Shr_UG_Central_Recon.pdf

With this Note, we have raised a support case with Concur where Concur support confirms that 'informational AP/GL Extract' is decommissioned 3 years ago and the Guide Last Revised: October 1, 2022 which is again not able to understand as there is no latest document..

My Query/Question:

How are other Clients are managing the Central Reconciliation Invoices to Post to Financial system (SAP ECC).

If no Informational SAE is available, can we post via SAP ICS?

are there any Cognos based reports available by standard (i have gone through the standard catalog, but couldn't find any) to get these information?

1 REPLY 1
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Karthikhemadri 

Unfortunately, at the moment there is no connection possible between Central Reconciliation invoices and SAP ICS (Native integration). All data concerning approved CR invoices will be visible in the SAE files, as the system recognizes approved CR invoices as approved Expense reports. 

The transactions have to be exported in the native AP/GL extract.
You may need to review the SAE configuration with the export team, but I believe CR reports should be included by default.

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.