cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahunnacutt
Occasional Member - Level 2

Favorite Attendee Cleanup

Does anyone know of an effective way to export a user's Favorite Attendees list? We would like to be able to do so for easier review and cleanup. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ahunnacutt there isn't any Favorite Attendee export option. Clean up of attendees would be done using the Administration>Tools>Attendee Admin screen. This screen doesn't have access to employees' favorite lists, but you can see all attendees that have been created in the system to do some clean up.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

He @KevinD 

I don't see option "Attendee Admin screen" in "Administration>Tools".

What do I have to do to see this option? please, @KevinD , could you help me?.

Thanks,

cj

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cjmarimo you will need to request access to the permission for this from whomever is your site admin. The permission is called Attendee Administrator. 

Before you ask, I cannot grant this permission. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Hi @KevinD 

Right now I have assigned myself role "Attende Adminsitrator".

cjmarimo_0-1712071098438.png

But I still don't see the option.

cjmarimo_1-1712071129266.png

Do you know if I should wait some time before seeing option "Attendee Admin screen"?

BR,

cj

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cjmarimo did you sign out after assigning the role? If not, give that a try.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

@KevinD 

Thanks. I closed de Tab, but I didnt't sign out. 

Right now I see it.

BR,

cj