cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danieljcaldwell
Occasional Member - Level 1

Extracting Concur Data to Excel + Reporting

Hi there,

Apologies if this is a question that's been asked many times before, but I was wondering if anyone could assist me with Concur's reporting tools. Essentially, I'd like to be able to pull a report from Concur that includes the following fields: employee department, memo (line level), employee name, amount (line level), and date. I was able to create a query that shows these at a high level, but we'd like to export this information where it is itemized.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@danieljcaldwell I would suggest adding these items to your report: Report Name, Expense Type, Entry Expense Amount. This will show you all reports for an employee, the individual entries on the report and the amount of each entry as entered by the employee.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
danieljcaldwell
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, thanks for your reply! When you refer to report, are you referring to a query? Apologies for the maybe obvious question, we're pretty new to Concur and are on our parent company's policy so I'm still learning.