cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmurata
Occasional Member - Level 1

Extract account codes

I'm trying to see how to extract or download the Account Codes to a spreadsheet. I can view it in Accounting Administration, but would like to download the information to review the mapping. I also looked at running a Cognos report and can't see how to run any reports. I should have access to Cognos reporting but I don't see options to create a report.

1 Solution
Solution
Vijarchana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello @cmurata ,

I usually download them in pdf format from Configuration Report section under Expense admin and convert it to excel. May be it might help you: Expense Admin -> Configuration Report -> Expense types and Account codes

Wish you a happy day.

Regards,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Vijarchana

Hello @cmurata ,

I usually download them in pdf format from Configuration Report section under Expense admin and convert it to excel. May be it might help you: Expense Admin -> Configuration Report -> Expense types and Account codes

Wish you a happy day.

Regards,

rajhooda

@cmurata you can extract account codes by inspecting the element in chrome,
1) Open the country for which want to extract GL's

2) right click, inspect elements. it will open a inspect window on right and side

3) select right element by checking

4) right click and copy elements

5) Pate to spreadsheet 

It will only work when you have simple setup i.e. at least country level setup.. if you have different setup for Foreign/domestic or business purpose level, it won't work.

cmurata
Occasional Member - Level 1

@rajhooda Thanks for the suggestion and was able to get the info I needed.  Appreciate the help.

cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

Do you have Intelligence reporting? I could walk you through building a custom report. We have Managed Services for Analytic Reporting and they utilized a ROTQ (Report of the Quarter) for a List Management report - I think the reason there are no List Management reports in the Standard reporting is because everyone is configured a bit differently.  In Cognos I was able to build a (not so pretty) custom report looking at our configuration to pull this data.  Feel free to DM me if you need help. I'll do my best! 🙂