cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sm274
Occasional Member - Level 2

Extract PDF expense report from API

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to download the pdf version of an expense report via the API? I can grab all of the information that creates the expense report, but my business team needs the pdf itself.

Any API available for Concur Expense PDF report - SAP Concur Community

Any API available for Concur Expense PDF report? - SAP Concur Community

2 Solutions
Solution
TChapman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi there!  Looking at developer.concur.com, I do not see a method for downloading an entire expense report as a formatted PDF.  You will have to download the data and then format it as desired by your business team in the language they desire.  I would challenge the business team as to why they need/want a copy of the expense report when they can use Concur and not duplicate the storage.

View solution in original post

Solution
TChapman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Sorry, Report Key is not surfaced via APIs.  We recommend you use Report Number or Report ID to identify the expense report.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
TChapman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi there!  Looking at developer.concur.com, I do not see a method for downloading an entire expense report as a formatted PDF.  You will have to download the data and then format it as desired by your business team in the language they desire.  I would challenge the business team as to why they need/want a copy of the expense report when they can use Concur and not duplicate the storage.

sm274
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello, 

Would you know if there is any way to grab the 'Report Key' from the API? I can can the report ID, but my team needs the report key.

Thank you.

Solution
TChapman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Sorry, Report Key is not surfaced via APIs.  We recommend you use Report Number or Report ID to identify the expense report.