cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zhengh35
Occasional Member - Level 1

Exporting Concur Expense

Hello Everyone,

is there a way on Concur for me to extract and export all the expense reports for the month/yeah that have been processed for payment into one excel file?

Thanks

Tim

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zhengh35 from the Processor screen you can create a query with the specified date range and the Approved status. When you run the query from the Processor screen, the results will appear. At the bottom of the screen there is an Export to Excel option. 

Have you built your own queries from the Processor screen before?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zhengh35 from the Processor screen you can create a query with the specified date range and the Approved status. When you run the query from the Processor screen, the results will appear. At the bottom of the screen there is an Export to Excel option. 

Have you built your own queries from the Processor screen before?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lweinzap

I am having the same issue.  I see how to do this and I have done for INVOICES.  I now need to get my credit card EXPENSES for the year exported to Excel and cannot see where/how to do this.  I was able to pull up the list but do not find the export to excel option at the bottom.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lweinzap there isn't an option to export your card transactions to Excel.

May I ask, why you need a list of credit card expenses for the year in Excel?

Also, can you provide a screenshot of where you pulled up the list of transactions, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
amykoch
New Member - Level 1

Hi!  I am not the original poster, but I have the same question.  I would like to export all of my year's expenses into excel so I can easily add up how much I have spent by category.  My budget is categorized (TeamBuilding, Meals, etc), so keeping up with it by category is important.    Without an export option, I will need to manually copy over each expense into excel so I can sort and add, as it doesn't even appear that there is a copy/paste option in the "View Transactions" section. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amykoch the only way you can do what you are asking is if you have access to Cognos reporting and build out this report. That is the only way to use categories and see all the data in one file. 

The alternative is if you are a processor and build a query that returns only your reports. Then you can use the Export to Excel option.

Cognos is a better option and can show a lot more details than what you would see exporting from the processor screen.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
h-watkins

Hi Kevin,

We added Customer fields for Expenses, such as Cost center, by ourselves. However, when creating the query, these Customer field does not appear on the report. 

Is there anything we can do to make sure the customer filed item to show up?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@h-watkins Custom fields use either the fields labeled Org Unit or Custom. Most customers use the Org Unit fields for things such as cost center. 

Anyway, to find which filed is tied to Cost Center, you would need to use the Configuration Report. On the Configuration Report screen, there are lots of links. You will need to use the Expense Entry Form link to see all the fields and what they are mapped to. 

For example, if you find that Cost Center is using Org Unit 1, then you'll need to find the Org Unit 1 field in the data warehouse. It might be found in a few different areas, so most commonly people pull Org Unit 1 from somewhere in the Expense Reports>Entry Information area. 

Lastly, you can also Map Concept fields if you have the correct permissions. This will allow you to actually use fields labeled Cost Center from the data warehouse, but these fields only work if the mapping has been done. This is found in Expense Admin>Map Expense Concept Fields. 

If you need help with the mapping, let me know. I'm trying to explain quite a lot that would more easily understood if I was able to just show you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
amykoch
New Member - Level 1

Thanks for the response.  I ended up manually re-typing all 94 expenses into excel.  It would be super helpful if exporting was an option, or at least the ability to highlight, copy and paste.  I am sure that anyone who works with a budget would find this extremely useful!