cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kerlz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Export or Print Option Needed: Available Expenses/Unused Company Card Transactions

Is there a way to export available expenses to Excel?  If not, is there a "tidy" way to print them?

Currently, there doesn't appear to be a way to pull a report of available expenses or unused company card transactions that is shareable.  I need to have the ability to easily pull those into either Excel or to be able to print it.  Currently, in Chrome, when I try to print the page of available expenses or unused company card transactions, I get a blank page.  So, in order to be able to provide a full list of those expenses to discuss with my managers, I have to do screen shots and past them in a Word document and then print that Word document as a PDF so I can make notations on that list.

Even though emails are sent for aging expenses, my managers aren't going to click the link directing them to it or if they do, they don't have the time to peruse the list of outstanding transactions.  This responsibility falls on me so I need to be able to present these to them to discuss and to ask them for receipts corresponding to those expenses.

I wish that they would download the Concur app and upload receipts to the app as they occur, but none of them are interested in doing that.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kerlz unfortunately what you are asking is not available. The intent and design of Concur Expense is for each user to be logged in to their account and reconciling their own expenses. This is why the option isn't available because if a user is logged in, they would see all their expenses. The ability to act on another's behalf is just an additional option for certain circumstances, but each user should be (I know it doesn't happen) responsible for reconciling their own expenses. 

Sounds like you are in a bit of a sticky situation since you aren't getting much help from those you are supporting. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.