cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krhodes
Occasional Member - Level 2

Expensit issues

We are having issues with expensit since the changes this week.  I am not sure if it is related but some receipts are showing 2X and we are now having to combine them or delete them which is taking too much time.  (we have tons of lines items each month).  There are also a lot of receipts missing.  Up until this week we have not had a problem  The user usually gets these receipts every day.  Is anyone aware of what could be happening?  (EMAIL IS VERIFIED).  THANK YOU. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krhodes if that is the case, I would see if you can find out if this is happening with other of your employees as well. If so, then I suggest submitting a Support case. That way the issue is logged and you can receive updates on the progress the support team is making.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krhodes which method are your employees using? Are they taking pictures using ExpenseIt in the mobile app or are they emailing receipts to receipts@concur.ccom? Or are they using both methods?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Krhodes
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD, I clarified with the user that he never used expenseit prior to now.  For some reason it was automatically turned on.  He as always emailed his receipts to receipts@concur.  The issue now is that some of the receipts are not showing they just stopped coming through.  We shut off expense it as it was causing issues.  I am not sure how to address the issue of the receipts not coming through.  

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krhodes if that is the case, I would see if you can find out if this is happening with other of your employees as well. If so, then I suggest submitting a Support case. That way the issue is logged and you can receive updates on the progress the support team is making.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey