cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

ExpensiT feature - working at satisfactory level ?

Dear community,

I have managed system and deal with a company that had about 15000 Concur users, and I came to a conclusion to advise people to stop using ExpensIt while creating expenses because often (enough 20-30% of the receipts were read incorrectly, date, amount, currency...)

It create faulse line of expense items just because weren't possible to read dates differently than US standard (MM-DD-YYYY). In Europe we have DD-MM-YYYY or YYYY-MM-DD (in Sweden).

I founded that the tools was working better with US users but still creating wrong line items, which of course at the end is an employee's fault (as before uploading the line the system ask if the information uploaded are correct) but considering the huge number of people not reading everything, at the end it caused issues on the employees system and on the administration of the same.

I would like to hear your thoughts and if there are better improvement of the Expenseit feature.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
1 Solution

Dear Kevin,

didn't get the notification of your message before.

I recall that while using on the mobile phone the application and choosing "ExpenseIT" there was the issues as explained on my previous message. I can refer up to May 2020, as since I am not using directly Concur. If the mobile application has changed since referrring to "ExpenseIT" feature I would be happy to hear. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello,

Removed to prevent confusion...

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JessicaL you are actually describing the Expense Assistant feature, not ExpenseIt. They are two different features. I just wanted to clarify to the forum here that your recommendation is not the same as the original poster. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Dear Kevin,

didn't get the notification of your message before.

I recall that while using on the mobile phone the application and choosing "ExpenseIT" there was the issues as explained on my previous message. I can refer up to May 2020, as since I am not using directly Concur. If the mobile application has changed since referrring to "ExpenseIT" feature I would be happy to hear. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Kailash
Routine Member - Level 1

Dear

i am on same page with you , as last year we took expenseIT and we paid money, but it did not worked as how my account manager explained to me, we have many issues like wrong receipt reading, wrong itemization, wrong expense types.

and last we have to terminate this service for us, and now we are not using this anymore.