cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ric1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses

Received new credit card and went to do expenses and nothing is showing even though i get emails saying i have past due expenses

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Ric1 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I send you a Private Message, as I need a bit more information from you to assist. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Ric1
Occasional Member - Level 1

What do you want to know?   If you give me an email address I can forward you the email showing the expenses that i need to reconcile.   When i try to do expenses it does not show any credit card purchases.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ric1 hello there. So, this is what I believe is happening. Your company recently went through some sort of change and now has a new instance of SAP Concur. I'm sure some sort of notification would have gone out internally at your company about the change.

However, although you were set up with a new profile for the new site, your email hasn't changed. So, your old inactive SAP Concur profile still has your email address associated to it. I also looked at your old account and there are two expense reports with several company card transactions sitting on them. This is what is causing the email notifications you are getting. Because you are now using a new SAP Concur site, you don't see these transactions because they are associated to your old profile.

I would suggest speaking with your direct manager on what to do. The emails will not stop unless someone goes into the old site and removes your email from that inactive profile. I'm a bit surprised your company didn't do that before activating the new site. You are the second person on this Community who posted about this issue.

As for using the new card, how long ago did you use it? If it has been over a week and you don't see transactions, it is possible that the card didn't get associated to your profile for some reason. If it hasn't been a week, it is possible the transactions haven't yet fed into your Available Expenses.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.