Expenses

Can someone help with this please?

emmarooney1_0-1664538033386.png

2 REPLIES 2
Olivero
Occasional Member - Level 2

Without knowing your company's policy, it seems to me that you either: 
- Are above the limit your company allow 

- That you have put in the same expense several times, as to why you receive more than one exception. I see 3 lines of the same amount and since it also tells you that you should put "your product allowance reimbursement claim in one single report", it seems that you have several reports with the same expense. 

Since all companies have different policies and audit rules, I would recommend you to contact either your company administrator, your AP team if they are involved in Concur reimbursements or if you are an admin, you should contact support to figure out which audit rule gives you this exception. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@emma-rooney1 from reading the exception message, it sounds like you have previously submitted a Northern Ireland - PA expense and that you are only allowed to submit this expense type one time or up to a certain amount in a given time period. My guess is this expense puts you over the allowable amount you are allowed to submit. 

I suggest asking your direct manager as they approve your expenses and should know your company policy regarding this expense type.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.