cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daboccad
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses submitted without waiting for Credit Card transfer

Hello!

I usually build my report manually and then wait for the system to match the transfers with the CORPORATE AMEX (I did't know the system receives the card charges automatically, without the need of an existing charge)

By mistake, I 've submitted the report without waiting for the last AMEX charge to be matched.

Now the report has started the approval steps (with the charge I've put manually) and I see the AMEX charge in a new report (I can only put it on available expenses), with no possibilities to match it manually

Is there a way to solve it? Or do I need to ask to refuse the report and correct it later?

Kind regards,

Danilo

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daboccad if the report you submitted that started the approval process is not fully approved, you can recall it. Once recalled you can make changes to it or delete it and start over. 

If you have AMEX charges that have come in, I would suggest recalling the submitted report and then delete it. If the AMEX charge is on a new report, I would work from that new report. 

To recall your report, sign in to your SAP Concur account, click Expense at the top of the screen. You will see your report on the next screen. It will be a tile. Click it to open. You should see the Recall button on the right side of the report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daboccad if the report you submitted that started the approval process is not fully approved, you can recall it. Once recalled you can make changes to it or delete it and start over. 

If you have AMEX charges that have come in, I would suggest recalling the submitted report and then delete it. If the AMEX charge is on a new report, I would work from that new report. 

To recall your report, sign in to your SAP Concur account, click Expense at the top of the screen. You will see your report on the next screen. It will be a tile. Click it to open. You should see the Recall button on the right side of the report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.