cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dandukquits
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses not showing up on main page

Good Evening 

I've purchased a few things on my credit card and it's been over three weeks and no expenses are showing up on my main page.  I've tried deleted credit card and adding it again and waiting a few days and nothing populates. They say my profile is correct and they should be coming in but they are not 

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dandukquits I just looked and I see two credit cards in they system with your name on them that are not assigned to you. I do see you have two cards currently assigned, but I'm guessing you are no longer using those cards. The two cards I see have effective dates in October 2023 and December 2023. From what I see, I take it you were assigned two new cards.

Anyway, your company card admin will need to go in and assign these cards to you so the transactions can release into your account. I don't think they looked in the correct spot when they said your profile is correct.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dandukquits

Thank you Kevin, they deleted one of the cards and now I have my current one, this was yesterday, when should I see Expenses start populating?   does it take a few days? 

Serskine
Occasional Member - Level 3

If they assigned the correct card to you they should show up quickly

dandukquits

how do the admin sign the card to myself??  they said they are not sure how to do that, just shows my one card in my profile now. do they have to select anything else?   

@dandukquits for expenses, they should appear about 3-5 business days after the purchase. As I mentioned, I see two cards that are not assigned to you in the system, so even if you use that card, the transactions will not show up.

As for the card you see in your profile, that is for travel bookings, not for expenses.

If they do not know how to assign a card, this is what they do:

1. Click Home on the SAP Home page

2. Select Tools.

3. From the Tools screen, choose company card

4. On the Manage Accounts tab, they can use the drop down field that should be defaulted to All Accounts and select Unassigned Accounts.

5. Click Search.

6. They will look for your name from the list of unassigned card accounts.

7. Select the account to assign.

8. Click Assign.

That it is. Feel free to copy these steps and paste into an email for your card administrator.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.