cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gzunjarw
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses are taking more time to get fully paid to employee

Expenses are taking more time to get fully paid to employee though its approved for payment on May 5th, 2023.

3 REPLIES 3
dpac1977
New Member - Level 1

I'm concerned about this too. My manager approved my expenses on 5.10.2023 and I received the email for extraction that day, I still haven't received the money as of yet. I'm frustrated with this 

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

This may all be related to when the batches are sent for payment and how often.  We batch every day so we are paying 4 days after the approval, but some companies may batch weekly, every 2 weeks, etc.  Check your report to see the report payment date and if it has a date that is passed, check to see if you overlooked it.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all. For missing payments, your best option is to contact either your Finance or Payroll departments. Unfortunately, we here on the Community cannot really help with missing payments as we can only see what status the system shows for your reports. We do not have any insight into when your company closes batches and how often they process reports.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.