cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lean
New Member - Level 1

Expenses Dashboard

Hi Everyone, 

I'm new ton Concur SAP & community. Today I would like to follow closely the employee expenses. I've seen that concur propose a Dashboard, but how can I get that ? Do I need to set up something ? If it's the case, how should I do it ? 

Thanks for you time,

Léan

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lean the only dashboard I know of is through Cognos. You may need to be given a Cognos role (permission) if you do not have access. To check if you do have access, log into SAP Concur. At the top of the screen, look for an option that says Reporting. If you don't see it then you don't have the permission. 

Are you a site administrator at your company?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lean
New Member - Level 1

@KevinD  the answer is yes, I do have access, but when I clic on "Reporting" then "Analysis" it open a new screen with some files. There is a small bouton write "Launch", if I clic, I have multiple choices, such as "COGNOS WORKPLACE" or "COGNOS WORKPLACE ADVANCED".
On "COGNOS WORKPLACE" It open a new screen and then nothing. 
On "COGNOS WORKPLACE ADVANCED" it opens files.

How should I create my table then ?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lean the Dashboard option I was referring to isn't available with the Analysis offering. Also, Cognos reporting needs to be used with Internet Explorer or Firefox. For some reason, that we cannot resolve with IBM, only these two browsers will work. Switch to one of these two browsers then go to the Launch drop down. What you are looking for is an option labeled Query Studio. This will allow you to build a report to show employee spend. If you do not see Query Studio, then it is likely you don't have the correct Cognos role. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.