cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeanDeP
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenseit shows photo saved, but receipt image is gone

I will take a photo of some receipts with the Expenseit "camera" icon and it shows as uploaded/complete.  Sometimes the expense receipt image shows up on my open report, and a lot of times it does not.  The image is not saved anywhere, and now I have missing receipts because it showed as saved so I didn't keep the paper receipt.  Is there any way to recover these photos?  I DID NOT have the "Save receipts to photos" slider checked, but do have the Expense Assistant active.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeanDeP unfortunately the images cannot be recovered, but Expense Assistant should be putting those items on a report for you.

I suggest contacting whomever your company's internal SAP Concur administrator is and have them submit a help ticket to Concur Support for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeanDeP unfortunately the images cannot be recovered, but Expense Assistant should be putting those items on a report for you.

I suggest contacting whomever your company's internal SAP Concur administrator is and have them submit a help ticket to Concur Support for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.