Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GTMan002
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenseit disappears from app - settings reverts to off for Expenseit

Android v10

Samsung S9

SAP Concur version 9.97

I was using Expenseit for many months.  It was working well.  One day I decided to turn Expenseit off in the Settings because I had a more complex situation and just wanted the Receipts to get stored in the "Available Receipts" section.  I worked through that situation, and afterward turned "Expenseit" back on using the app settings.

Since then, every time I start the app, Expenseit is not avaiable on the home screen.  I have to go to the app Settings, turn on Expenseit, and then use Expenseit for taking the photo of the receipt.  For some reason the setting is not retained when I exit the app, and the next time I start it up, I have to go through the setting screen again.

In settings, I have Expense Assistant on, Expenseit on, Save Receipts to Gallery on.

Any suggestions to have the Expenseit setting remember it to be on after shutting down and restarting the app?

Regards,

Glen

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GTMan002 have you done a hard shut down of your phone? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
GTMan002
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes - I tried a hard shut down / reboot several times and still experienced the problem.

A few days ago, I decided to uninstall the SAP Concur app and reinstall it.  That solved the problem and it has been fine since.

Regards,

Glen

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GTMan002 Great to hear. Cheers and have a great weekend. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.