Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jthopkin
New Member - Level 1

ExpenseIt not working in iOS after version 10 13 1 update

• IMG_7904.jpeg

IMG_7905.png

  

I regularly use the expenseit feature to generate items in my expense reports. Since the update to version 10.13.1 two days ago, whenever I upload a pdf receipt and select the expenseit option, I get a spinning status window over the whole screen that never completes. I have to force close the app and reopen it to restore functionality. 
2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jthopkin it appears the 10.13 app version is having some issues. I don't know if the issue you described is a known issue and being worked on or not. You might want to ask your company's site administrator to submit a Support ticket to Concur Support. If you aren't sure who that is, when you sign in to your SAP Concur profile, look in the Company Notes section to see if there is some sort of help portal link.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jthopkin Hello.  @KevinD  is correct.  Currently there are a few issues being worked on for version 10.13.  From what I am able to see is that they are working on a hotfix for this version and issues have been worked out for 10.14 when that is rolled out.  I don't have a timeline, but it would be worth having a case opened with Support to add to the open event.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.