cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiShipley
Occasional Member - Level 3

ExpenseIt Standard

I am testing the ExpenseIt app for a refresher training with our users.  I have tried to email receipt images to receipts@concur.com but they never arrive. We've checked our scanner and it doesn't seem to be a problem with that.  Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MiShipley hopefully I can help. The email address: receipts@concur.com does not send receipt images to ExpenseIt. If your users will be using the SAP Concur mobile app, then there won't be any need to email receipts and here is why. The mobile app has ExpenseIt built right in. On the home screen of the mobile app, you should see a Camera icon. This should be labeled ExpenseIt. When you want to take advantage of what ExpenseIt does, launch the app, press the ExpenseIt/Camera icon, aim your camera and snap a pic of the receipt. Give ExpenseIt about a minute or two to analyze the receipt. Once analyzed, you should get a notification that the receipt is ready. You can then check the Expenses area in the mobile app and see the ExpenseIt created item. 

If users receive a copy of a receipt from a vendor in their email and the receipt is in pdf, jpg, tiff or png format (it must be an attachment) they can forward to receipts@expenseit.com to have the image analyzed the same way it would have been if using the app. 

Receipts@concur.com sends in the receipt image, but it does not get analyzed. It just puts the image in the user's Available Receipts to be attached to an entry at a later time. 

I hope this clarifies things for you. If you have any questions, I'll be here. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MiShipley
Occasional Member - Level 3

@Kevin, this does help; however, at this time I'm not receiving any of those emails at all and that's what I'm wondering about.  I basically want to be able to let our users know what will happen if they follow these steps. 

Thanks,

MiShipley  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MiShipley what emails do you think you should be receiving? Sending receipts images to receipts@concur.com or receipts@expenseit.com doesn't generate any type of email. 

I went into your profile and I see several test receipt images and several ExpenseIt items, so I'm a little unclear of what it is you think should be happening, but isn't. If you could clarify for me, that would be great.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.