cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krobinson2
New Member - Level 1

ExpenseIt Access

I used ExpenseIt with Concur in my previous role and LOVED it!  It sped up my expenses by 10 fold at the end of the month.  For some reason, I am no longer able to access it with my new company (who also use Concur).  I rang the help desk and they said they couldn't help becuase this company didn't buy their support package.  Can anyone out there help me save my time again!?!?  Please!!  

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

It is possible your new company did not purchase ExpenseIt. It does not come standard when a company purchases SAP Concur, it is an add-on, if you will. That is most likely why you cannot access it. If your company had purchased ExpenseIt, you should be able to use the same login and password as you do for SAP Concur for the web to access ExpenseIt. Your best option is not to reach out to SAP Concur Support, but to reach out to your company's Client Success Manager (which was formerly known as Account Manager). They should be able to tell you if your company has purchased ExpenseIt or not.

I hope this helps.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

ExpenseIt is an add-on feature and there is a fee for its use. Check with your company admin to see if it is included in your configuration. If not, make the recommendation for it to be added. The cost is relatively low and it can be very helpful - especially for hotel itemizations.
Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY