cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fborrelli
New Member - Level 1

Expense types

Ever since I executes the last update expense types have dissappeared from the mobile app. It will not find any when you type it in the search bar. I put the app on a different phone, and still no expense types. Expense types are are required field so the app is useless now. Anyone have a solution

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fborrelli hello there. Question for you... are you creating expenses on an expense report in the mobile app or are you using the + Create option from the Mobile app home screen to create the expense? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fborrelli there is a known issue we are working on regarding using the method you mentioned. Instead, create a new expense report and add new expenses to the report. I prefer this method anyway since it will have all your required fields for the expenses. The method of using the + Create option is it is just a quick expense and does not show all your required fields. Plus, you have to add it to a report, so my thinking is if I'm going to create an expense I know I have to put on a report, why not just create it on the expense report so there won't be any need to then move it later. 

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.