Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beaverjr
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense type Entertainment requires at least one attendee

When clicking on attende

Error

Sorry, but something went wrong with this task. Try refreshing the page, or sign out and sign in again. correlation_id: 1ddf03ad-9a38-4819-8ae1-c957a9af8c5d TypeError: Object doesn't support property or method 'forEach'
8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@beaverjr Are you trying to add a colleague as an attendee or is the attendee someone outside of your organization? Someone else posted the same issue. I'm trying to see what steps you are taking to add the attendee and I need to know if the attendee is a colleague or not. I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
beaverjr

As soon as I click on the attendee icon it goes to the error message.  It error's out before you get to the step you are referencing .

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@beaverjr is the issue still happening? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
beaverjr

This issue is still happening.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@beaverjr I went in and looked for your expense report. It now shows Submitted. Were you able to get your attendees added?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
aldonsaaleta

I was redirected here https://emisorasderadioonline.es/

sjohnson64

We had the same issue on Tuesday and Concur support said it's an issue with IE11.  Try using Chrome or another browser and see if that helps.

tracyberge

The error message you received indicates that there was a problem with a task involving the "forEach" method. The error specifically states that the object doesn't support the "forEach" method, which suggests that the object you're trying to iterate over with "forEach" does not have that method defined.