cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense submission

Impossible for me to submit my expense note because pre trip approval is requested but not possible to upload within the expense note despite this pre trip approcal exists...

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@105005489 I'm sending you a private message here on the Community with the name of someone who should be able to help you. 

Your issue isn't one we can resolve here on the Community since the requirement for Pre-Trip approval is something set by your company. Check the little envelope icon near your name here in a couple of minutes. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@105005489 I'm sending you a private message here on the Community with the name of someone who should be able to help you. 

Your issue isn't one we can resolve here on the Community since the requirement for Pre-Trip approval is something set by your company. Check the little envelope icon near your name here in a couple of minutes. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rajasekhar-p
Occasional Member - Level 1

Am not able to submit other expenses, while submitting its throwing an error "The Account Code doesn't have a valid value. Please contact your Concur Administrator."  Please help me how to contact Administrator?

@rajasekhar-p sending you a private message here on the Community with an email address you can contact.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey