cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pchudgar
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense status remains 'sent for payment' for 1 week but status not changed to payment confirmed.

Expense status remains 'sent for payment' for 1 week but status not changed to payment confirmed.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pchudgar you could also reach out to your Finance or Payroll departments to see what the expected time frame is for reimbursement payments.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dlamont
Super User
Super User

pchudgar,

Make sure the bank account in your Profile is current, if you closed that account, the report status might still show sent for payment.  If you opened a new account, make sure the status is "Confirmed" when you look at it in your Profile.  Also, open the report and from the "Details" drop down, to to "Totals" and make sure it shows an amount under "Amount Due Employee". 

dlamont_0-1686166029345.png

Also check "Report Payments", also under the "Details" dropdown, and see if the "Status" is "Processed" and an Estimated Payment date is shown.

dlamont_1-1686166130252.png

If these are both correct, then contact you company's Concur Admin so they can verify if the payment was ever sent back.

DLamont
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pchudgar you could also reach out to your Finance or Payroll departments to see what the expected time frame is for reimbursement payments.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
pchudgar
Occasional Member - Level 1

I received my payment. Sorry for late response. Thanks for everyone supported my query.