cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbingaman
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense showing up that is not mine

I am getting expenses showing up that are not mine.  They are from a credit card that is not in my profile.  I usually just delete the transaction but this is getting annoying.  Anyone know how to keep these expenses from showing up on my Concur account?

These expenses are not showing on my credit card, which is a good thing. 

I don't know how another card got linked to my account.  When I go to edit credit card information, my card is the only one that is listed.  When I click on one of the transactions the last four digits of the credit card used does not match mine and again, does not show when I go to my profile settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Vijarchana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello,

It could be that the card was associated to your account wrongly in SAP Concur under Card Admin. If you are not the Card admin in Concur, kindly check with the admins to unassign the card from your Concur account.

Regards,

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rbingaman I see exactly what the issue is. Somehow your colleague's card also got assigned to you. So, for now, I would keep deleting the transactions. They don't delete out of the system, they just become user hidden. Then, go to your Service Now portal to submit the issue. You can find the link by signing in to your SAP Concur profile and looking in the Company Notes section. Explain that the that there is another user's card also assigned to you. I will send you a private message here on the community with the other employee's name. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rbingaman
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD   Thank you.